We are a community empowered by you.
Your support directly impacts our mission and ministries — our worship, outreach, education, music, congregational care, and the many programs which build up our spiritual community.
Our yearly budget is driven by the generosity of our annual pledges.
Our goal this year is 100% participation! There are a variety of ways to fulfill your pledge:
- Pay by cash or check (made payable to the Church of St. Luke in the Fields) and mail to St. Luke’s at 487 Hudson St., New York, NY 10014
- Pledge onlineto contribute by credit card or electronic check
- Make arrangements with your financial institution to disburse funds to St. Luke’s automatically
ANOTHER WAY TO SUPPORT OUR MISSION IS BY VOLUNTEERING!
Where your dollars go...
- Liturgical: 24%
- Diocesan Assessment: 9%
- Programs: Ministry, Outreach, Education: 20%
- Administration & Operating: 23%
- Maintenance & Utility: 16%
- Other property expenses: 8%
St. Luke in the Fields is a church built from the giving of many — of time, talent and commitment.
It is incredible to think our 200-year anniversary is fast approaching and just what a spiritual home our church has been to so many. While anchored in the far West Village, today our diverse community is a mindset of shared principles as much as it is a tightly knit community of individuals and friends.
Together, we are building a stronger church.
Pledging preserves our traditions, sustains the present, and invests in our future. By supporting the church community, you are helping others in need and renewing your commitment to St. Luke’s.
Please review our Stewardship FAQ's, or contact our Parish Office at 212.924.0562